- Traffic Continues to Increase Steadily. No Super Spikes (High or Low). Beginning of April it was close to 800. We will get it back there shortly.
- Our Do-Follow Backlinks Rate increased from 74-82% . We just need to keep doing what we are doing and the results will keep steady or increasing. Do-Follow backlinks are the ones that count towards ranking. No-Follow’s are pretty much useless unless they provide direct traffic.
- We are holding our ranking for the hardest keywords in the industry. They have heavy volume and ranking at the top for those will give you a leg up over the competition. (Garbage Bin Rental – 2300 Searches. Bin Rental – 1400 Searches)
- We still rank for all the relevant Toronto keywords associated with bin rentals. Not Sacrificing one keyword to get another. We rank for everything.
- Our Average Position has increased. The Traffic metric isn’t the most accurate as search volume differs from time to time. Average Position is a better indicator of progress.
- We moved up 7 keywords from the 11-50 ranking to 4-10 ranking.
- We have to continue to strengthen Home Page increase those Top 10 Rankings to Top 1-5 for the Major Keywords. More Backlinks similar to last month are needed.
- Increasing Variety of Backlinks, Citation and Selective Comment Link to give the engine some boost